Here are the reasons why we made that decision:
The situation in Switzerland and Europe remains uncertain regarding Covid-19
Even if there is a relaxation, events in this magnitude will not be appropriate in June-
The travel options for our foreign participants are likely to remain critical in June
Our checkpoints may not be all available
I We cannot confirm an alternative date either, because nobody can make a commitment at the moment.
In addition, we don't want to compete with other 500 miles events in late summer / autumn.
We are sorry, but we are looking forward to see you at the swiss500miles 2021 in June.
For those who have registered and paid already we offer two options:
1. Leave the entry fee with us until 2021. Please send an email to info @ swiss500miles!
2. Get the entry fee back. Please send an email with banking details to info @ swiss500miles
All registrations without payment of the entry fee will be canceled for 2020.
Ride with foresight and stay healthy.
In the name of IG swiss500miles